06 January, 2015

Catching Up

I hope everyone had a lovely New Year. 
I've been spending some time in my sewing room.
 
 The first two borders are now on my FQS BOM.
 The Flying Geese are pinned and ready 
to start sewing for the next border.
 I've been doing some stitchery preparation so that I have some handwork to pick up when I need it.
I'm joining Jenny (Elefantz) in stitching her Vintage Kitchen BOM. I found the perfect feature fabric in my stash. It has a real old feel about it. I'll get block 1 finished today.
I've also stitched one of Jenny's little patterns from Month 3 of her Stitching Club. Now to make it into something.
 A little sneak peek to finish off with.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Christine ,wow love your quilt,the fabrics are beautiful and your sticherys are very cute,enjoy your day my friend.xx

Maria said...

Looking great your BOM quilt. I have also joined Jenny for the Vintage Kitchen . Nice little stitchery's to do..
You have some lovely projects ready to stitch and a sneak peek already.. Well done.

Anthea said...

Happy New Year Christine!
It's been a happy read to catch up on your Festive newsy posts - I bet that board game was a funny one with all the teens - the FQS quilt is looking simply amazing, can't wait to see that next border.
Happy stitching for 2015 x

Susan said...

Cute projects you have underway.......wouldn't it be awful if you ran out of things to stitch!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow wow and another big wow xx

Jo said...

Mmmm whTs the sneak peek for

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Loving this quilt. It is really taking shape now. Lots of stitcheries too. enjoy. hugs

Cheryl said...

You've been very Christine. Your bom is looking amazing and lots of lovely stitching happening

Karen S said...

It looks like you have lots of stitching plans for the New Year. Great progress on the BOM and well done prepping some grab and go stitching. Have fun!