I headed into my sewing room early and got to
work on Nelson's new quilt. The top is finished but I need to add
a panel to the backing as it isn't quite wide enough.
After I put the panel together, I found it needed extra 10 inches
or so in length for the quilter. I've been using all the leftovers
and have planned how I am going to add the extra length.
But it was starting to do my head in so I stopped before
I messed it up and will finish it today. Then I'll have to wait
until we're out of lock down to take it to my quilter.
After dinner I sat down to work on some more of my
Heartstrings stitcheries. Finished off this cute one.
And made a start on this one.
I also realised I hadn't stitched the little flower on
the caravan's flag so did that.
The pineapple block was done earlier in the week.
Thanks to Chez for hosting us last night.
You can see what others got up to here.