01 October, 2015

No OPAM To Report!

 For the first time ever, I have no OPAM to report (insert sad face)! I have had a couple of finishes but they are secret so I can't show you.
Tomorrow is Friday Night With Friends hosted by the lovely Cheryll. I'll be working on a secret swap project that is due next Thursday! Silly me thought I had till the end of the month to get it done. I've been so busy with the organisation of the NOTYQ Quilt Show I've only just made a start on the project. Hopefully my partner will understand 
if I'm a couple of days late.

Well, I'm off to set up the quilt show with all our 
wonderful helpers. Even Austin and Nelson are coming 
along to help set up the stands.

9 comments:

Melody said...

I think my next swap gift maybe a little bit late too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine,good luck with the quilt show,your boys are wonderful for helping as well.
I am very sure your partner will be ok,i still havent finished mine either,i hope you have a lovely day Christine xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

I am sure your giftie will be worth the wait. See you Friday night x

Maria said...

You have been very busy with your Exibition. God on you Nelson and Austin for helping as I know how much work it is to get those stands up...I am sure it will be a wonderful day.
Your partner will be happy to wait for her gif tie as it will be lovely...
Yes it's hard this time of your to show all our finishes as there is lots of secret sewing going on....

Christine B said...

Never mind about not having a project to show Christine! Good luck with the quilt show... hope all goes well! Christine x

Cheryl said...

Been a busy month for you Christine and you really do have some finishes only unshowable ones. Hope the show is a great success on the weekend

Anthea said...

Well Christine, no OPAM just shows that you've been busy with other things... you'll be back on track in no time!

Ondrea said...

Have heaps of fun.

Flickenstichlerin said...

Dear Christine,
good luck with finishing in time and fun at the quilting show.
Greetings,
Sylvia