31 December, 2017

2017 Project Review

Thought I'd go back and have a look at my finishes for 2017.
 Tree of Friendship
 Bunny Rugs
 Dolphin
 Vintage Modern Quilt I
 
 Vintage Modern Quilt II
 Lavender Sachets
 Modern Wedding Quilt
 There's No Place Like Home
 Sewing Bird Pin Cushion
 Blossoming Hoop
 My Kitchen
 Marie Antoinette Cushions
 My Time My Place Sewing Caddy
 A Merry Christmas Tree
 Santa Sacks
 Lavender Sachets
Christmas Collage
 Pin Cushion
Apron

Another year of slow stitching for me with 37 finishes. I'm hoping next year will be more productive as my mojo seemed to go on holiday this year!

Wishing you all a very
Happy New Year.
 See you in 2018!

6 comments:

Sharm said...

Nice round up of projects for the year! I still love the bird pincushion lol. Some years always seem more productive on one front than others. Happy new year to you xo

Jo said...

A great year of finishes.. Well done

donna said...

O my that is a lot finishes my dear. Great job.
Happy New Year.
Hugs
donna

Maria said...

WOW ! sew many beautiful different things you made over the year...
Enjoy creating again in 2018...

Wishing Noel, Mitchell, Austin, Nelson and you a wonderful 2018.

Super Mom - No Cape! said...

You had a lot of lovely finishes in 2017! That whale softie made me smile!

Wishing you a Happy New Year and a joyous and prosperous 2018!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Totally awesome finishes ❤️❤️❤️