23 September, 2018

Friday Night Sew-In and a Quilt Show!

 Once again I didn't get much stitching done. I stitched the label onto the 2nd prize raffle quilt for the coming North of the Yarra Quilters Quilt Exhibition. 
Thanks to Wendy for hosting us. 
You can see what other's got up to here.
 
I've been pretty busy with the organisation of the show as I am the convenor. 
But everything is coming along smoothly. 
Only a couple of weeks to go now, so there's lots to do.
If you're looking for something to do on the 6th or 7th October and am within travelling distance, come along. If you do, please let yourself be known.
 Just ask at the door and someone will find me for you.

10 comments:

Maria said...

Nice to have had the time to stitch on the label..
Big job being the convenor of the Quilt Show.
Wish I lived closer sew I could visit your exhibition..

Beautiful Raffle quilt.

Jo said...

Say hi to everyone there. Hope you have a good show.. Is Kris Meritt still a member?

Karen said...

That looks like fun - you must have been very busy preparing for the shop. I'm sure it will all go off wonderfully!

Susie H said...

I would love to come to the show but it's a bit far for me. Sometimes other things must take priority over our sewing. When the show is over, you'll be able to stitch once again.

Helen said...

Busy times for you, great you managed to stitch on the label.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lots happening...gotta have a great label ❤️

Narelle said...

It's always good to get those labels stitched on.
Good luck for a successful show.

kiwikid said...

Good to get the label on there. Good luck with the show.

Kaisievic said...

Oh, good luck for the quilt show - I will try to make it across.

Ondrea said...

Good on you helping out with the upcoming show. It will be a great event.