26 May, 2019

Friday Night Sew-In On A Saturday!

I wasn't able to join in on Friday night so I stitched with the girls in the 
Northern Hemisphere on Saturday. The Chit Chat Crafters 
came to my place and we had a lovely day of stitching and friendship. 
So I stitched along with two groups of friends!
 I finished the applique on the first block I had already started on
my "The Happy Stitcher" hanging.
 Block 2 is now ready for the stitchery part too.
Thank you to Wendy of Sugarlane Designs for hosting us.
You can see what others stitched here.
 

9 comments:

Jo said...

I spent the night basting charity quilts. Happy stitching.

Ondrea said...

Beautiful fun applique there.

Maria said...

Sew nice to see you doing your pretty stitching and enjoying the evening with your friends...

Christine B said...

Sounds like a fun time and I love this new project you are working on Christine! Hugs Christine xx

Susie H said...

Adorable stitcheries. Your applique looks great and I love the sayings!

kiwikid said...

Lovely applique, always wonderful to sit, sew and chat.

Karen S said...

This looks like a lovely project.

Cheryll said...

It's going to be beautiful...xox

Lin said...

Sounds like you had a good time. Nice work on your blocks. xx