02 April, 2021

An Easter Swap

   
We had an Easter Swap with the Tilda Lovers Club. 
You had to send a mug rug, a fabric vessel of some sort 
and something with a rabbit theme. 
My mug rug. I used a stitchery from 
Gail Pan's Patchwork Loves Embroidery Too. 
A fabric basket. 
For the rabbit theme, I made a needle case. 
The inside. 
A scissor fob to match. 
And a rabbit pin cushion. How cute is this! 
These are the goodies I received from Deb. 
The mug rug is reversible! 
The back.
 
I don't usually decorate for Easter but have decided I am going to 
from now on. In the past I have put these out. 
Michelle from Rag-Tag Stitchin' made me the cute rabbit bag. 
I looked through my blog and that was back in 2012! 
I've started collecting a few little rabbits. 
Have you been to Bed, Bath and Table? 
They have gorgeous Easter things! 
I need to make a mini quilt for my stand but that will be next year. 
Now do I do a stitchery one, an appliqued one or a pieced one? 
Decisions, Decisions!

9 comments:

marina said...

beautiful Swap goodies Christine!
I love bed bath and table for their easter and christmas decorating
i have a lovely collection of Easter rabbits but have forgotten about getting them out. Thanks for the reminder..

Maria said...

You made gorgeous gifts for your swap and Deb sent you lovely ones too.
I have a few Easter things I put out and last year I stitched a cute mini for my frame by Lynette Anderson...
A stitchers one would be fun for you to do.

Julie said...

Beautiful Swap gifts both given AND received Christine. Just lovely. I adore your Easter display. I never ever decorated until last year when I made a few things during lockdown. I used to visit a friend & her Home was always decorated beautifully for Easter & I loved it. This year I have made a few more bits & am slowly adding to my collection. And Yes a friend told me about Bed Bath & Table - they are a fair way away from me here but of course - there is online shopping (!!!!) Have a lovely Easter Christine. xx

Narelle said...

Gorgeous Easter goodies, I don't decorate for Easter but I might just have to start getting ready for next year :)

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Such sweet goodies in your Easter swap. I have been devouring your blog this week; I've been reading what you was up to in 2014 these last couple of days. Lol. I love seeing all of your lovely projects. Your little blog is indeed a happy place to visit. Have a fabulous weekend and Happy Easter.

Christine B said...

What a lovely swap! Both the items you made and those you received are beautiful! Love your Easter display too! Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!! Christine xx

Lin said...

Such lovely swap items - both given and received! I have never decorated for Easter before but I now have a little mini and am planning a rabbit for next year so have made a start!. xx

simplestitches said...

gorgeous swap goodies!
I am in love with your blog header! It must be a sign, I have been wanting to do a double wedding ring quilt for years and have just printed out the templates and purchased some beautiful fabric for the arcs and melons and then I see this...its going to finally come off the to do list!
Happy Easter!

Chookyblue...... said...

wow you made beautiful goodies for this swap.......