17 July, 2021

Friday Night Sew In

 
It was lovely stitching along with everyone last night. 
I did a little stitching down of the binding on my hexagon quilt. 
When I got tired of binding, I worked on one of the 
projects from my Tilda Lovers Club mystery box. 
Well, we're back in lock down #5 here in Melbourne. 
Melody and I were supposed to be attending a stitching gathering 
in Ballan today but, of course, it has been cancelled.
I've just changed Mum's and my flights to Sydney for the fourth time. 
And it's looking very likely that I'll be cancelling Noel, his brother and sisters 
and my trip to Palm Cove in August in the next few days.
 
Thanks to Wendy for being such a lovely hostess. 
You can see what others got up to here.

9 comments:

Maria said...

Nice relaxing evening of sewing Christine.
Sorry to read of your cancelled trips....

Lin said...

Always good to be stitching the binding on a quilt. Looking forward to more of themystery being revealed and what a shame about all your trips. xx

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Sounds like a fun Friday Sew In. It is so great that you got some binding completed and love the little stitching project you are working on. Happy quilting

Gail said...

Lovely work, stitching binding is relaxing and means the finish is in sight! It seems THE VIRUS will not leave us alone-even here in the middle of the US I think we will be wearing masks again soon as the Delta Variance is quite active here. Sure makes travel difficult.

Julie said...

Some pretty projects you are working on Christine. I was so sorry to hear you are in yet another Lockdown - Victoria seems to have had more than their share of them this past year.

Karen S said...

Well done getting the binding done. And the hexie stitching project looks lovely. Sorry that it looks like you will miss out on your trip.

Sharon Kwilter said...

If you guys are in lockdown again, it probably won't be too long before it reaches the not-so-united states. Sigh. I probably will have to start wearing masks everywhere again. At least we all have quilting to amuse ourselves. Yours turned out great, BTW.

Amuhmm said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christine B said...

Lovely stitching Christine. So sorry you are having to go back into lockdown. It has been such a difficult time for everyone. Hugs Christine xx