24 July, 2022

Nelson's Choice

"Nelson's Choice" 
Nelson chose the pattern and fabrics for his quilt. 
The photo really doesn't show up the colours properly.
I pieced a panel for the backing using up the scraps.
Once again Leanne at Leanne's Quilting Services has 
done a wonderful job of the quilting. 
She used a beautiful blue/green varigated thread.
  
Nelson is very happy with his new quilt. 
I have to admit I was a bit out of my comfort zone with this one. 
Definitely not the usual pretty fabrics I work with!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Nelson's quilt is beautiful, Christine. It sings in all those lovely shades of blues and green. Love the pieced back, too. It is so striking.

Lin said...

What a lovely quilt and I love the waves quilting which echoes the beautiful sea blues and greens. xx

loulee said...

A beautiful quilt and it fits perfectly with the colours already in the room. Sometimes when we are challenged we surprise ourselves.

Jeanette said...

Beautiful quilt. The quilting is lovely.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Nelson's quilt is gorgeous, Christine . The fabrics are so pretty and love the quilting. Well done. Have a great week. Happy quilting.