05 January, 2024

Why Didn't Anyone Tell Me.........

  
Haha! Why didn't anyone tell me
 I only had eight projects on my list and not ten!
Here are the two I forgot to add.

 
9. Make a cushion cover from my Tilda fabric stash

10. Sunny Days Bunting (start)
 
In my original post, I did say I might change the order 
of projects around and I have. The two mystery projects 
are being gifted in February and as Deana has 
chosen project #6 for us to work on in January, 
Mystery project #1 is now #6!
 
I have updated my list on my sidebar.
 
Well, I'd better get back to working on my project!

2 comments:

dq said...

Lovely blog post Christine! I like the cute little stacks of fabric and the traced stitchery ready to roll.

Maria said...

Oh I didn't even realise you had only listed 8...
That's what I like about this challenge is that we can changethings, no pressure.