07 April, 2024

2023 Scotland/England Adventure (Part 6)

Anne Hathaway's Cottage,
Stratford-Upon-Avon

Shakespeare's Birthplace,
Stratford-Upon-Avon

 Blenheim Palace
There was an exhibition of costumes from 
the Netflix series "Queen Charlotte"

The costumes were beautiful with so much detail.
I loved watching this series and it
was wonderful to see the costumes up close.
This is my cousin Andrea. 
We hadn't seen each other in over 15 years. 
It was wonderful spending the last week of our trip with her. 
Andrea lives about 30 minutes by train out of London.

5 comments:

Janice said...

Blenheim Palace looks absolutely gorgeous. We haven’t been there. How lovely to catch up with your cousin. Nice quilt hanging behind you both.

Ondrea said...

How lovely to catch up with your cousin. I love all your pics and wish I had had the time to visit Ann Hathaway's cottage . Such beautiful memories will stay with you forever. I just hope you manage to sort all your photos into an album in less than the time it has taken me....still doing them 9 years later lol.

Chookyblue...... said...

Loved all your pics from your trip.... How wonderful to catch up with your cousin after all that time.......

dq said...

Incredibly detailed work on those gowns for sure.
How wonderful it is to see a family member after so many years. I need to check in on mine more often.

dq said...

The previous post is from me, Deana