16 May, 2015

Friday Night Sew-In

Last night was Friday Night Sew-In with Wendy and the girls. Once again I didn't do any stitching. 
I just sat at the computer and read blogs!

This morning I'm heading off with Mel and Annie to the Geelong Patchwork and Quilters' Guild Quilt-In. I hope I'll have some stitching to show you tomorrow. That's if there's not too much chatting happening! We'll be catching up with Shez and some of our other friends. It should be a fun day.

Head over to Wendy's to see what everyone else got up to.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine sounds like you had a relaxing night,see you soon my friend xx

Maria said...

Sometimes it's nice to have a night off sewing..
How lovely to be able to go out with your blogging friends.
I am sure you will have a great day.

Yvonne W said...

Reading blogs-- as long as they are craft related blogs-- Is OK for FNSI !! Happy sewing when you feel like doing that again.

Cheryll said...

Looking for inspiration is good too! The soul needs it! xox

Käthe said...

Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende !
Liebe Grüße
Käthe

Jenny of Elefantz said...

I bet you girls had the best day together!

Michelle Ridgway said...

You were there in spirit! Hope you enjoyed your day xx

Anthea said...

an evening of blog reading sounds fab to me Christine...
I hope the day with friends was really fun

kiwikid said...

Nice way to spend the evening Christine.

Deb R said...

Hope you had a great day x