23 August, 2018

It's Time To Vote!

Hi Everyone,
It's Molly and Rex here.
 It's time to vote for your favourite at the Pets on Quilts Show.
I (me Molly) was lucky enough to win the Dog on Quilt section in 2015.
How good would it be if I could win again but this time with Rex!
  Head over to visit Snoodles, Padsworth and Dragon Drop 
over at Lily Pad Quilting to vote. 
The parade where you can see everyone is here.
You vote for your favourite, eg. Molly and Rex!, here.

There are 3 categories.
Dog on Quilt
Cat on Quilt
Pet Themed Quilt

 We are Dog on Quilt entry # 25 in case you want to vote for us, 
which we hope you do.

Woofy hugs,
Molly and Rex
xxx

This is Mum's 1000th post. Maybe that's a lucky omen!

5 comments:

kiwikid said...

Voted for your wonderful dogs.

Bente-I like to QuiltBlog said...

I love dogs on quilts 😃
Good luck to your cute dogs, I gave them my wote.

Cheryll said...

I wish them both the best of luck...xox

Karen said...

1000 post. Wow! I have voted for you Molly. Hope you win! You and Rex look so cute!

Helen said...

Belated😔 sorry I missed the voting will look forward to next year.😊