18 July, 2020

FNSI for July

 I'm working on two special projects. A doll and a cat. 
I bought a box of nutri grain just to use the box as templates! 
It was a good excuse to buy some as I love munching on them. 
Cut them all out ready to start my cat.
 I had already made a start on the doll.
Last night I stitched down the applique and embroidered her mouth. 
She is ready now to be sewn together.
I can't wait to add her pigtails! I gave her red hair like me! LOL!

Don't know how long I spent going through my stash to choose just 
the right fabrics. It seemed like hours as I kept changing my mind!
Thank you to the lovely Wendy for hosting us last night.
You can see what others got up to here.

10 comments:

Julie said...

How sweet they are Christine. I look forward to seeing them both finished as that looks a delightful pattern.

Karen's Korner said...

You sound just like me - chopping and changing fabrics around. Very cute dolly.

Ondrea said...

Loving your doll so far and I am looking forward to seeing your progress of both. Are you doing a ginger cat?

Maria said...

Always takes ages to decide on the right fabrics..
Be great to see the cat and doll completed Christine....

Christine B said...

What pretty projects these are Christine! Have a lovely weekend! Hugs Christine xx

Lin said...

Two fun projects there Christine. xx

kiwikid said...

Two wonderful projects Christine, looking forward to seeing the red hair and the cat.

THE ONLY TRUE HACKER IN THE WORLD ® said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susie H said...

Very cute dolly and a good start on the bunny!

Karen S said...

These look like fun. Worth taking time for the right fabrics.