27 July, 2020

Moving Back In!

Moving back into my sewing room after moving out 
in January (see this post and this post) and letting Nelson move
 in as he has now moved into Mitchell’s room 
after Mitchell moved out into his own house!
 Now for all my “stuff” to go in. 
Wish I could say there isn’t much but I can’t!
Once again the window had to come out to get glass cabinet in.
So you know what I'm going to be doing over the
 next few days. I might even manage to cull a bit 
more from that that I did back in January.
Once it's all done, I'll give you a tour.

8 comments:

Ondrea said...

Woohoo! You must be thrilled. Enjoy.

Christine B said...

How exciting to have your sewing room back! I always like it when I have to rearrange everything you find all sorts of things you had forgotten you had!! Have fun getting everything sorted! Have a lovely week! Christine xx

Maria said...

Such great guys helping move the big pieces of furniture again.
Can't wait to see your sewing room all organised ...

Lin said...

Always exciting to move into a 'new' space - who knows what you will find hidden away in your stash! Have fun. xx

Helen said...

You must be very excited to have you sewing room back. Looking forward to seeing it all set up.

Cheryll said...

Good Luck with the move... & I bet you're excited too...xox

Karen S said...

Good luck getting set up again.

kiwikid said...

Nice to see the men folk helping you move back in, you will enjoy having y9ur sewing room back again. Enjoy the sorting and reestablishing.