13 March, 2021

Woodland Stitchalong Week 6

  
This week we finally got to use our bunny purse frames.
My purse stitched and put together.
 
Then disaster! The purse didn't fit the frame. 
I went back and checked the pattern download and print settings. 
For some reason, the settings had changed to "shrink oversize pages"
instead of "print actual size" which I always have set. 
I have no idea how this happened. 
Needless to say, my purse template printed out too small.
I now need to make another purse to fit the bunny frame.
 I'll buy another frame that fits this one and finish it off.
I was so disappointed (insert sad face). 
Now to decide whether I buy more of this green as 
I don't have enough left or use one of the other fabrics.

7 comments:

Lin said...

Oh how annoying! And after all your lovely work. So pretty - I hope you find a frame to fit it. xx

Christine B said...

What a shame but, it means that you will have two pretty purses in the end! Have a lovely weekend! Hugs Christine xx

ButterZ said...

Oh no... How annoying. Hope you can get a new frame to fit your finished work. I’m sure you have some fabric you can use to complete the correct size purse...

Fiona said...

That is a shame - a lot of work... I hope you find a frame that fits...
Hugz

kiwikid said...

That is a shame about the printer Christine, hopefully you can get another frame to fit. It is a beautiful purse.

Ondrea said...

Oh no! You poor thing. Can you fill the " purse" with polyfill and add a ribbon or ric rac to hang it? It would be a shame not to repurpose it.

Fee said...

I am so sorry that happened to you. Damn printer xx