30 June, 2021

OPAM For June

 
Can you believe it's the end of June? 
Only two finishes (that I can show). Hand towels.
So what else have I been working on? 
I finished stitching the doilies onto my 
Lillian Elizabeth's Kitchen quilt. 
It's all basted ready for quilting. 
I've also got the binding stitched onto my hexagon quilt. 
This is my first big quilt done with mitred 
corners now that I know how to do them. 
And I've also stitched the first of my Heartstrings 
little stitcheries. I haven't decided if I'm going to make the 
actual Heartstrings quilt. We'll see! 

 I got the stitcheries prepared ready to take on our trip to Sydney but, 
of course, it has been postponed yet again due to lockdown. 
Mum and I now have our fourth date booked for 
August so we'll wait and see if we ever get there.
 Thanks to Kris for keeping us inspired.

1 comment:

kiwikid said...

Beautiful projects Christine. I hope you get to have your trip to Sydney.