06 November, 2021

Friday Night With Friends

 
Last night I worked on the final stitchery for our 
Tilda Lovers Club Windy Days stitchalong. 
I'll finish this off tonight ready for when 
Fee reveals the next project tomorrow.
 
Thanks to Chez for keeping us inspired.

Tomorrow I'll have the first two projects of the stitchalong 
to show you. Just have to finish the last little bit of project #2. 
I'm re-doing the binding on our first project as I wasn't happy 
with it. I'll tell you all about it in my next post.

7 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely 🧵 stitching…looking forward to your reveal….

Lin said...

Nice work Christine. xx

Julie said...

Love your stitchery Christine - just love Fee's designs. xx

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

It's a lovely stitchery. Have a lovely weekend.

Fiona said...

Love that saying!
Hugz

Christine B said...

Beautiful stitching Christine and looking forward to seeing your finished projects to date. Hugs Christine xx

Jeanna said...

Your hand stitching is beautiful!