28 December, 2021

Zoom Stitching With Friends

  
I spent a lovely afternoon yesterday
 zoom stitching organised by Chooky Blue
There were girls from Australia, New Zealand, 
Germany, UK, USA and Canada. 
I finished the embroidery on my banner but have run out of my 
glue pen so put this away to work on my hexagons.
I worked on my Tilda hexagon quilt whilst chatting with everyone. 
The time just goes so fast.
Thank you Donna for a lovely afternoon. 
I'm looking forward to our next one.
Before I go, thought I'd share these photos from Christmas Day. 
I finally got a photo of the boys with their girls all together. 
Mitchell and Steph, Austin and Paris and Nelson and Jemma.
One with Nana.
We then tried the timer thingy on my phone and got one of all of us!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day. We certainly did.

10 comments:

Maria said...

It was so nice to catch up with you and the others on Zoom.. see you next week….
Gorgeous photos of the boys and girls , one with Nana and the great family photo…..

Chookyblue...... said...

Was a great day sewing..... Nice projects on the go..... Always essential to get a group photo at Christmas....

Ondrea said...

Sorry I missed you on Zoom. I wasn't there very long. Love your Christmas project and the hexies are looking lovely. Lovely family pic.

kiwikid said...

Was great to catch up on zoom Christine, wonderful photos from Christmas, so good to get all the family together.

Julie said...

How wonderful to be able to Zoom with girls from all over the globe Christine - all likeminded souls. The family photos turned out great !!

Christine B said...

Lovely photos! Glad you had a wonderful day and what a nice idea to meet with others stitchers by zoom! Happy New Year Christine xx

Helen said...

Lovely family photos. Love your Christmas project, the hexies are so pretty. Happy and safe New Year.xx

Sharm said...

What a lovely photo of all of you! Agree, it was soooo nice to catch up again with so many after quite a bit of time......... Def feeling like home again! Your hexies are looking really nice too Christine.

Snoodles said...

Love your hexies! How awesome is that, to get family pictures - I always forget until the kids are driving out the driveway!

Jindi's Cottage said...

It was great to see you on zoom...lovely photos of the family, clever being able to use the timer thing on the phone and get one all together...love the Tilda stockings, OK I may be a little biased as the red/blue bird fabric is one of my all time favourites...