20 February, 2022

Friday Night Sew-In

  
I've been working on a fun little project. 
With the blocks finished, I decided a couple of the fabrics 
I had originally chosen (see here) weren't quite right so I went
through my Tilda fabrics again and picked a couple 
of different ones. These work a lot better.
  
Pinning time.
 All done!

Once they were all pinned it was time to start stitching. 
I made a bit of a start before heading to bed.
 Saturday I hosted the Chit Chat Crafters at my place. 
I finished the sewing machine block and made a 
start on the cleaning one. Didn't get very much done as I was 
hosting the girls so was busy with doing my hostess duties!

 Thank you to Wendy for hosting us Friday night. 
You can see what others got up to here.

15 comments:

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Oh, those stitcheries are sooo cute!! xx

Ondrea said...

Cute little stitcheries. They look fun to do and your fabric choice is lovely.

Kim said...

Such sweet little stitcheries, Christine. They look so pretty all gathered together.

ButterZ said...

Very cute stitcheries. What will these be used for.

Maria said...

Sweet stiteries and nice to have the ladies at your place …

Karen S said...

They have come up really well. They will be gorgeous when all are finished.

Christine B said...

These are so pretty Christine. Love the fabrics you have chosen and the stitcheries are so cute! Hugs Christine xx

Raewyn said...

The stitcheries are sweet and the finished block looks great - good pick of Tilda to surround it. It sounds lovely, having The Chit Chat Crafters at your place.

Julie said...

These are just adorable Christine ... what will you make them in to I wonder? I am pleased to read you can now host your crafty get-togethers again. xx

Susan said...

lovely stitcheries

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

These are all so cute Christine.

Lin said...

Very pretty Christine. xx

kiwikid said...

Beautiful little stitcheries Christine, what will they be used for? Lovely to have the craft group come to sew at your place.

Chookyblue...... said...

They are lovely blocks..... Glad to see it finished on the weekend.....
Lovely to have sewing friends to visit....

Vicki said...

Cute blocks