28 February, 2022

To Sew Or Not To Sew!

Saturday I joined Chookyblue and the girls for some zoom stitching. 
I worked on my "To Sew Or Not To Sew" cube.
All the blocks ready to join together.
I have used all Tilda fabrics except for the background.
Even the inside looks pretty!
Stuffing time!
 
Ta Da! All finished.
What shall I do today?
 
 
This was such a fun little project.
The pattern is "To Sew Or Not To Sew" by Ellie's Quilt Place.
As if zoom stitching Saturday wasn't enough, Sunday
I headed off to Ballan for Chrissie's Timeless Treasures 
Needlework Gathering with Melody. 
We always have such a fabulous time there.
I was very lucky and won this bundle of 
Gail Pan's fabrics in one of the raffles.

9 comments:

loulee said...

It was good to see you in Zoom. Your project is lovely, great to have a finish while you were with us.
Lucky you to win such a lovely prize.

Fiona said...

very cute little cube... you and Mel look very well....
Hugz

Julie said...

I've just seen your Cube over on Instagram Christine & how beautiful it has turned out. I love all the blocks & don't really have a favourite. That is a lovely pic of you & Melody. Congrats on winning that gorgeous bundle of fabrics. xx

Karen S said...

The cube looks amazing. What a gorgeous project!

ButterZ said...

Wow Christine, that cube is a great idea. Melody is looking good.

Sharm said...

Oh my gosh I simply LOVE this!!! I want to make one!!! Please say hi to Melody it seems ages since I've seen a blog post and wondering if I've lost connection with her blog perhaps?? Love the dress you are wearing Christine it really suits you!!

Christine B said...

Love your little cube Christine and I was very sorry to miss you on zoom. Will have to chat next time! Lovely prize fabrics! Have a lovely weekend! Christine xx

Catherine said...

Very nice work!

Chookyblue...... said...

was a great day on zoom and I love the little cube..Tiulda is so pretty.......sounds like a great day out at retreat and a bonus win.......