17 December, 2022

Last Friday Night Sew-In For 2022

Can you believe it's the last FNSI for 2022!

I decided I would start the prep work for a new pattern. 
Like I really needed a new project to work on! LOL! 
It is "Christmas Blessings" by Lisa of Fig 'n' Berry Creations.
All traced out and the freezer paper ironed on.
Ready to start cutting.
I managed to get some of it cut out before it was time for bed.
 
Thank you to Wendy of Sugarlane Designs 
for hosting us throughout the year. Special thanks to 
Dawn of Kitty Rose Cottage for sponsoring FNSI.

One cheeky elf lounging on the dining table!

10 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Great progress on your new project. Looks like Elf has had a "bit to drink" before heading to the table.

kiwikid said...

Wonderful progress you made Christine - is the elf having a midnight snack?

Deb said...

We all love to start new projects and I love the pattern for the new ornaments. your elf he is another story hogging the candies is not in the spirit of christmas. Have a great holiday season!

Lin said...

You got on well with your new project, have fun with them. xx

Christine B said...

Looks like a lovely project you have started Christine! Your home look beautiful! Have a lovely weekend! Christine xx

Julie said...

That new pattern is delightful Christine. I think you've made good progress so far. I am wondering if your Elf has been having a sneaky gin???

Ondrea said...

Hmm, elf has fallen off the shelf! A bit tipsy? I hope he helps you with your new project. I gave done a couple of Lisa's Christmas designs. They are very cute.

Susie H said...

What do you mean "Like you need another project!"? Of course you do ... just like the rest of us! Ha! Good start anyway. Merry Christmas!

Maria said...

Oh! love your new project....
I think Elf enjoyed his treats...

Karen S said...

The Fig n Berry designs are lovely. Enjoy your Christmas sewing.