23 April, 2023

A new quilt!

  
My quilt has been finished for a few weeks but I just hadn't 
had a chance to post about it. 
I have called it "Tilly's Old Roses" and it is made 
using the Tilda Old Rose fabric range. Looking at the quilt, 
I probably should have pressed it before taking photos!
I used the Eliza Raspberry for backing. 
It was beautifully quilted with a damask rose design 
 
I'm going to be pretty quiet for the next couple of months. 
As I mentioned in my last post, Noel and I will be 
road tripping in our camper van. Hopefully, 
I might get time to catch up with everyone's blogs 
if we have wifi and are having a quiet night in!
.

8 comments:

loulee said...

Beautiful finish.

Lin said...

Such a pretty finish - congratulations. xx

Karen's Korner said...

A lovely finish. Safe travels.

Michell said...

I love the quilt. The fabric is beautiful

Christine B said...

This is just the most gorgeous quilt Christine! Beautiful! Christine xx

Jindi's Cottage said...

So pretty...great pattern to showcase the fabrics...enjoy your trip...

Chookyblue...... said...

It's beautiful and I love the backing....... Hope you have a wonderful trip.......

dq said...

It is a very lovely quilt!