30 December, 2023

Chookshed Stitchers 2024 Challenge

 
I'm a member of the Chookshed Stitchers run by Chookyblue
Deana from Dreamworthy Quilts has come up with a great idea 
for a Chookshed Stitchers 2024 Challenge.
 
We each make a list of 10 sewing related projects. 
From January to October, on the first of the month, 
Deana will be draw out a number and everyone will work 
on their project corresponding to that number. 
Then each month we do a blog post about our challenge projects.
 
These are my 10 projects. 
I'm not aiming to finish each project within the 
month, just to work on them. If I do finish a project, 
that's a bonus. I have a couple of secret projects, 
so you won't get to see them until later.
 
 1.    Secret project #1

2.    Secret project #2

3.    Tilda hexagon quilt (work on)
 
4.    Heart Strings stitcheries (work on)

5.    Christmas Blessings felt ornaments (work on)
6.     Make tea towel aprons
 
7.    Santa sack (for new baby girl or boy due in family)
8.    Make Ready for Christmas stitcheries (work on)
 
 I may change the order of my projects around
if the number drawn out by Deana doesn't work for me.

You are welcome to join in on this challenge but you need to be a blogger.
Head over to Deana's blog to read all about the challenge.

6 comments:

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

This sounds like a fun challenge to get the new year rolling. I look forward to following your progress on these fabulous projects. Happy New Year, Christine.

loulee said...

Good to see you in Zoom.
That looks like a great list of projects to work on, and hopefully get some finishes too.

Karen's Korner said...

A nice list to work on during the year.

kiwikid said...

Great list Christine, I look forward to see your progress.

dq said...

Very nice photographs and beautiful projects. I like the way you photographed a lovely mystery box for your secret projects.

Maria said...

Nice list you've got to work on Christine...