23 December, 2023

I'm back!

Urquhart Castle on Loch Ness
 Finally, a quick post! Noel and I are back from our
amazing big adventure with six weeks in
Scotland and two weeks in England. 
We had a motor home and spent our days looking at 
castles, palaces and the most beautiful scenery. 
We've been back a couple of months now but have been 
very busy. We took over 4000 photos each and
 are still sorting them all out. 
Once that's done, I'll share more about our trip.
I fell in love with the Hairy Coos (Highland Cattle). 
I think I may have become a little addicted to them! 
In fact, one even came home with us! Meet Hector!

Hector  

I've been doing some sewing and made some Santa sacks. 
 I have also been doing a bit of secret sewing. 
You'll have to wait for those.

For Erik, the newest baby in the family.

 
First time I'd seen dinosaur Christmas fabric.

We have 6 month old twin boys living next to us. 
They were born while Noel and I were on our WA trip. 
We've been spending some time with them 
to give their mum a bit of a break.

More cute fabric.

 
Well, that's my quick catch-up. Hopefully it won't be too long 
before I can share our fabulous trip with you.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Great to see your post pop up.
Noel and you had a fabulous trip to Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 and England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿…
Love those Christmas sacks, lucky boys…

Lin said...

Nice to see you here - you had an amazing trip. Love the sacks. xx

Sharm said...

It was great following you on your trip ( via FB) ……I’ve finally come back over to blogland and see I’ve not done a post since June soi need to work on that! I love the sacks and especially the cute dinosaur fabric!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

I am glad to hear that you made it back home safely. What an amazing trip you had, Christine. I look forward to seeing more photos. I enjoyed seeing those that you posted on IG. Happy New Year.

Chookyblue...... said...

Thats a lot of photos but I am sure you will get them sorted......I would take something insane like that also if I ever go on a holiday.........
Its always so green there..........amazes me.......