31 March, 2024

Chookshed Stitchers 2024 Challenge - March

  
It's time to share our next 2024 Challenge project. 
My project #4 was to work on my Heart Strings stitcheries.

Not only did I work on them but I finished them!
These were fun little stitcheries to do.
I still haven't decided what I'm going to do with them. 
While I love Natalie Bird's Heart Strings Quilt, 
I really don't have anywhere to hang it. 
I'll just tuck them away until I make up my mind.

Now to wait until tomorrow when Deana announces 
the project number we will work on in April.


8 comments:

Lin said...

Well done you! What great little stitcheries they are. xx

Jenny said...

Gorgeous little stitcheries, you did a great job completing them. I do hope you come up with an idea of how to use them, they are too pretty to just tuck away somewhere.

Julie said...

I have that very same stitchery panel Christine. My friend Claire stitched each one into little individual tiny pillows filled with crushed walnut shell. She backed them in some small floral prints to match. She has displayed them in various baskets & bowls around her home & they look wonderful ... just an idea. Yours look great - I have not put one single stitch in mine (as yet). xx

Chookyblue...... said...

oh they look great.........I have one of her panels and I love the stitcheries but also not sure how I will finish it off.......I probably need to finish them but I am not in any rush.........

dq said...

Oh my aren't they lovely? That is so much work too! I love the colors of thread you chose, and the patterns are so sweet and embody so many things I can relate to.

Ondrea said...

Gorgeous cute stitcheries. Well done!

Maria said...

Well done finishing the beautiful stitcheries. Wonder what you’ll make with them?
Great new header!

Janice said...

They are so sweet. I’m sure you will come up with a project somewhere along the line.