08 April, 2022

A Christmas Banner

This is my third finish from the Tilda 
Mystery Christmas Box from Kitty Rose Cottage.
The pattern is Jolly Christmas Stocking Banner.
Don't you just love the stocking fabrics! 
They're what made me want to get the box.
The needleturn was done using applique paper. 
I've never used it before but will definitely get some more. 
I can't believe how smooth you can get your curves. 
That was something that has always put me off doing 
needleturn applique as I would always get little sticky out bits.

8 comments:

Christine B said...

Beautiful Christine. The needleturn appliqué is gorgeous. Is the appliqué paper fusible? Looks worth any cost involved.... I am with you regarding the sticky out bits! xx

Maria said...

Gorgeous, one for each of the girls?
Yes the paper does make needle turn easier but it’s still not my favourite thing to do…

Ondrea said...

Not sure what you mean about using the applique paper but your needleturn looks beautiful. Must look it up.

Lin said...

I agree, those fabrics are gorgeous. Lovely finish. xx

Karen S said...

This is a gorgeous little banner. Your Tilda projects are always lovely.

Chookyblue...... said...

Very pretty

Deb said...

The fabric is darling I love the little stockings nothing like a box of incentive!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Pretty...the top stocking is in my most favourite fabric...can see why you wanted the box for the fabrics...