20 November, 2022

Friday Night Sew-In

  
I couldn't make it Friday night so I joined the ladies in the 
Northern Hemisphere yesterday. Better late than never! 
I’m making some more Christmas Jewels like the one I made 
from last year’s Tilda Mystery Christmas box by Kitty Rose Cottage.
 
I got three more put together. 
There's still the braiding to go on but as I hot glue gun 
the braid on, I'll wait and do them all together. 
Thank you to Wendy from Sugarlane Designs for hosting us 
and to Dawn from Kitty Rose Cottage for sponsoring FNSI.

7 comments:

ButterZ said...

They are looking good. Well done.

Christine B said...

These are beautiful Christine xx

Sharon Kwilter said...

Are those ornaments for a tree?

loulee said...

Oooh! Pretties.

Lin said...

Such pretty fabrics, lovely. xx

Julie said...

These are just delightful Christine ... I bought myself the Kitty Rose Cottage Tilda mystery box for this Christmas & there are some wonderful goodies in that which I am dying to start on. xx

kiwikid said...

They look lovely Christine.