31 May, 2022

May OPAM

  
My finishes for May were Chelsea's bridal shower gifts.

Three trimmed tea towels.

Glamorous Gloves.
Fold-up shopping bag.
That's 5 finishes for May. 
Thanks to Kris for keeping us inspired.
 
I've got some other finishes but they are a secret. 
Julie from My Threadbear Life and I are doing a swap across the ditch. 
I'll share with you once Julie has received them.
David and Chelsea were married on 22nd May. 
It was such a beautiful wedding and the weather was perfect.
The reception was at the Grand Ballroom of the Windsor Hotel.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Lovely finishes Christine ... gosh May went by so fast it seems! That is a gorgeous photo of Chelsea & her new husband. I posted your package today so we shall see how long the two postal services take 😉😊 xx

Christine B said...

Some beautiful finishes Christine and I am sure Chelsea loved her bridal shower gifts! Have a lovely week! Christine xx

Maria said...

Gorgeous finishes you made as gifts…
A lovely bride and groom and foursome too.

Chookyblue...... said...

A very productive month.........

Rajani Rehana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ondrea said...

Some lovely finishes again. Love the bride's beautiful dress and you look pretty hot yourself girl!!

cityquilter grace said...

lovely couple and parents! pinkalicious projects soo cute