18 May, 2010

Another wedding, a reveal and a birthday!


Last Saturday, Noel and I went to the wedding of Shelley and Steve. It was at the "Singing Gardens of C.J. Dennis" in Toolangi. Although a little chilly, it was a lovely autumn day and the trees were magnificent reds and golds
 (as well as green).

You may remember the sneak peek a couple of posts back. Well this is what I made. A pair of cushions for Shelley and Steve. I'm really pleased with how they worked out. I think I need to make myself a pair. They are just my colours!
Here is a close-up of the centre.

Yesterday was my Mum's birthday. Here are the boys with Nana after helping her to blow out the candles.

1 comment:

manda said...

Looks as though it was a beautiful wedding! The brides bouquet matches the leaves of the trees! Very beautiful! Love the cushions you made, so sweet, I'm sure they'll love them!
You should make a cushion for each of your sons with their name on it, that would be cool!
Glad your Mum had a fun birthday! What kind of cake was it?
Hugs!