Time to report on my OPAM's for March.
Sewing pouch for the Stitch Me Up blog hop.
Yesterday, I managed to put together two projects that I have been putting off for months!
Over the past several months, we have been renovating the boys' bathroom (will do a post on that when everything is finished!). To increase the size of the bathroom, we removed the linen cupboard that backed into the room. We bought this shelving set and it is now my linen cupboard sitting out in the laundry.
To keep the dust out, I made this cover for the shelving. It is a slip over cover with calico on the back and side against the wall. The photo has come out a bit funny but the fabric is actually a small check. The side is a larger check.
My sewing/computer chair was badly in need of some TLC. I finally covered the seat section where it had worn away.
A total of six items for March.
I have finished several other items but they are secret sewing and you will have to wait for those!