27 May, 2013

Mill Rosie Friends

There's only six more sleeps until our Mill Rosie Friends get together! If you were thinking of coming, you'll need to let Melody know as she has to confirm numbers with Mill Rose Cottage. Don't leave it too long as there are only a few spots left! My blue swap gift all ready. Just need to decide what I'm going to work on for the day (well, I'll try to do some stitching in between all the chatting, eating and shopping!). I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant wait Christine,i am so excited.xx

Cheryll said...

Well...just imagine how excited I am. Really looking forward to actually meeting you (all) face to face... woohoo! :)

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

I was actually considering the option of not taking anything as I never seem to get any actual sewing done! Too much talking but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Melody said...

I'm with Sharon - chatting is just too much fun. I'm really excited too.

Anthea said...

I will keep my ears open for the sound of chatting & giggling! It will be a great time I'm sure x

Noela said...

Have a great time Christine. Quilty get togethers are always fantastic. hugs....

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Countdown is on.....