28 February, 2015

A Rosalie Stitch-A-Long with Melody!

My lovely friend, Melody (The House on the Side of the Hill) is organising a United Stitches Stitch-a-long.
As not everyone has received their Urban Stitches kits yet, this month's linky is any Rosalie Quinlan design.
This is Rosalie's Welcome Friend project caddy.
I am really pleased with my caddy.
There is also a matching needle case.
But I made mine into a door hanger instead.

Have you stitched any of Rosalie's designs? 
Head over to Mel's blog to see what others have stitched. There is also a lovely giveaway.

14 comments:

Jindi's Cottage said...

Cute, love the variegated thread colour you used...

Cheryll said...

Lovely pieces of Rosalie in your home Christine. xox

kiwikid said...

Beautiful work Christine.

Jennifer said...

Nice design. Love the threads you used.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely Christine xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine such lovely projects,I really love that bag and I have been lucky enough to see it in person,love it xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow love it your thread is gorgeous Christine xx

Karen S said...

It is a lovely stitchery.

Christine B said...

Hello Christine! Love your Rosalie Quinlan projects.... really pretty. I have bought some of the United Stitches blocks although I haven't started stitching them yet.... do you think I could join in the SAL... I will go and have a look at your friend's blog and see if I am too late or not. Thank you for sharing the link! Have a lovely weekend! :) xx

Maria said...

Sew many beautiful Rosalie stitchery Christine.

Helen said...

Lovely stitchery looks great as a door knob hanger !

Fiona said...

I love that basket...
Hugz

Wendy said...

Gorgeous projects, they look really beautiful!

Tarnyia said...

love love love the varigated thread you have used... so pretty xxx