27 April, 2015

A Couple of Wall Hangings To Show You

When I was up in Sydney, I got to see these two wall hangings I made ten and eight years ago. 
This was before I was blogging and we had a digital camera. These photos are much better than the original ones I have.
 
I made this Kimono wall hanging for Neville for his 40th birthday. I bought a kit as I don't use Japanese fabrics.
Then with the left overs I made this one with the 
Geisha Girls for another gift..
 I used bamboo as the hangers.



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine ,wow i love both these hangings,you are very clever my friend,well done xx

Baa. xxx said...

Cool! It must have been fun to see them again after so long.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh my, I made that Geisha mini long ago too! I gifted it to a very good friend. How fun to revisit your very pretty pieces.

kiwikid said...

Very nice Christine.

Cheryll said...

Oh what FuN to see old friends again... and they are great wall hangings.

Jo said...

I love the Japanese fabrics. Great to get 2 projects out of 1 kit

Christine B said...

Hello Christine! They are both beautiful little quilts.... I love the hangers! Have a lovely week! :) x

Ondrea said...

How lovely are they! Clever gal.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

These are so lovely xxx

Susan said...

Lovely Christine. They haven't dated at all, the indigoes always look good.

Maria said...

Beautiful wall hangings Christine..

Cheryl said...

Clever girl - they are both gorgeous Christine

Fiona said...

those are lovely... I do like indigo colour being used.... so nice to go back and be able to take pics and show them off now...
Hugz

donna said...

Your wall hangings look great Christine.
Hugs
donna

Karen S said...

These hangings look stunning. Such special gifts.