09 October, 2015

Some Loveliness!

We had lots of lovely traders at the Quilt Show. 
I was very good and just bought a little fabric.
Gail Pan's new range, Among the Flowers is so sweet and I picked up a couple of fat quarters. It was so lovely catching up with Gail. I also got some of this yummy strawberry fabric from Bonnie and Camille's Hello Darling range.
Then this Tilda bundle kept calling me! I kept going back and in the end, the Tilda fabric won and came home with me.

Of course I didn't really need these but I just 
had to have them! I'm sure you all know that feeling.

This weekend I'm going to relax and do some stitching. There's a special swap gift I have to work on which is due tomorrow. I'm running late but I know my partner won't mind. Hopefully, it will be worth the wait in the end!

I'm very behind with my blog reading as I've been so busy. I've been quickly visiting without commenting, 
so if you haven't heard from me I hope you 
don't think I'm ignoring you!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine,i love your new purchases,well done with the show,the room looks fantastic,i hope you have a lovely evening my friend xx

Cheryll said...

Life gets like that sometimes doesn't it. Love all your purchases too.
Enjoy a quieter weekend full of stitching. xox

KERYN B said...

lovely purchases Christine.

Michelle Ridgway said...

There is something about seeing lovely quilts altogether. Beautiful fabrics x

Christine B said...

Looks like you had a lovely show! Gail showed us her new fabric line when I saw her at the workshop recently but, it won't get here for sale until next year! Can't wait it was gorgeous! Glad you picked up some lovely fabrics.... looking forward to seeing what you make! Have a lovely weekend! Christine x

Cheryl said...

Such lovely fabric purchases Christine

Susan said...

I think you deserve a relaxing weekend playing with your lovely new fabrics after all the work of the exhibition. Enjoy it!

Deb R said...

I hear those voices calling at times too! Looks like you had a great time!

kiwikid said...

Great fabric Christine and congratulations on the show, have been enjoying the photos. Hope you have a relaxing weekend.

Melody said...

So glad you have started your Tilda collection. The fabric is very special.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

What a lovely bundle of goodies you came home with, Christine.
Slow down, my friend, and enjoy your weekend. Breathing... xxx

Karen S said...

I think that the Tilda bundle is well deserved after all the hard work for the show.

Anthea said...

lots of lovely viewing in that room Christine, love your buys, enjoy your swap sewing... x

donna said...

Looks like you had fun at the quilt show. Our quilt show is coming up at the of this month and I can not wait.
Hugs
donna

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

What fun fabric finds! I can see why you couldn't resist them! I really love the Tilda prints, too but they are hard to find here.