22 July, 2017

Frinday Night Sew-In

I had a productive night stitching along with everyone. Two projects were finished! These two stitcheries have been sitting in a box waiting for something to be done with them. 
This is Jenny's "Blossoming" block from the Splendid Sampler. It fitted perfectly into this hoop. 
Next is "My Home - The Kitchen" by Lisa Cantlay of  
Fig 'n' Berry Creations. I decided to frame this one 
instead of making it into a wall quilt. 

So two finishes in one day. Must be a record for me!

Thanks to Wendy for being a lovely hostess. 
You can see what everyone else got up to here.

12 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Two pretty finishes. Lovely work.

Karen S said...

Well done. They look great finished.

Jo said...

Nice finishes...

Helen said...

Two very pretty finishes.

marina said...

Very sweet finishes, like the hoop and framing idea.

Ondrea said...

Both your finishes are beautiful I particularly love that block of Jenny's. You have reminded me to do mine. Well done.

Baa. xxx said...

Lovely finishes - love Jenny's stitchery in a hoop!

Susie H said...

Great job! That would certainly be a record for me too! Lol!

Janet said...

Wow! Two finishes is fantastic. They are both lovely.

Raewyn said...

Two lovely finishes, Christine - well done :-)

Maria said...

Both your finishes are lovely 😊
What a great idea putting the little stitchery in the hoop.
Hmm! I have a couple SS blocks somewhere.

Melody said...

Lovely finishes