17 June, 2018

Friday Night Sew-In

Another lovely Friday Night Sew-In. I appliqued my stitchery 
to the background and then quilted around it.
Then I joined the girls in the Northern Hemisphere on Saturday and
 managed to stitch a few words while at our Guild meeting.
Thank you to Wendy for being such a lovely hostess. 
You can see what others got up to here.

Thank you to everyone who has been leaving me comments.
Sorry I haven't replied to you. As you probably are aware, Blogger is
no longer sending emails to let me know you have left me a message.
 

13 comments:

Maria said...

nice to have stitched along with you . Great progress both days/evenings.

Christine if you are the first to comment on your post and click email me below the comment box you will receive the comments....

kiwikid said...

Beautiful stitching.

Cheryll said...

Nice work Christine...
And there is no need for you to reply to my comments... xox

Helen said...

Lovely work Christine, no need to reply 😊

Lin said...

Two lovely stitcheries Christine. xx

Jeanna said...

Such adorable stitcheries.

Christine B said...

Love both these project Christine! Lovely stitching! Christine x

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Glad you got some stitching done, lovely work :)

Karen S said...

The stitchery looks lovely on that background.
Well done with your stitching.

Anthea said...

I love that Gail Pan design Christine, great work on it!

Karen said...

Beautiful stitcheries. They made me smile.

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine beautiful work.love your In This house stitchery,well done xx

Kaisievic said...

Oh Christine, this is so very lovely!