06 August, 2018

Friday Night (and Saturday and Sunday) With Friends!

My Friday Night With Friends began at 9.30am when I picked up 
Melody to head to our yearly retreat with NOTYQ.
After visiting Gisborne, Kyneton and Ballarat, we arrived at Myrniong about 
4.30pm, got our beds sorted and settled down to stitch.
 Friday night I got the reindeers appliqued on.
So in between all the chatting, checking out what everyone else was working on and eating, this is as far as I got. The trees were appliqued and I started the stitchery part.
Thanks to Chez for hosting us. 
You can see what others got up to here.

4 comments:

Karen said...

What fun!!!

kiwikid said...

You got lots done Christine looked like a fun weekend.

Karen S said...

A great start to your wonderful weekend!

Anthea said...

What a great start to your weekend Christine... what a cheerful project.
Great to see Melody with you.
x