02 September, 2018

OPAM for August

 Has anyone seen my mojo? 
It has been gone quite a while now! 
Another month with no finishes for me.
I've almost got a finish so there'll be one for September. 
Just got to stitch the binding down on my baby quilt. 
The baby shower is next Sunday so I will definitely have a finish.

Thanks to Peg and Kris for keeping us inspired 
(although it doesn't seem to be helping me at the moment!).
Hi Everyone, it's Molly and Rex here.

We would like to thank everyone who voted for us in the Pets On Quilts Show.
It was a fierce battle between us and the cuddly Sheltie, Teddy Bear, 
snoozing on the purple quilt!
Teddy Bear won the battle!
So that means we came second.

Woofy Hugs,
Molly and Rex
xxx

8 comments:

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Love the colourful quilt. Congrats to the poochies :)

Julie said...

I hope your mojo returns soon Christine. Winter can do that sometimes I find. How wonderful that they came 2nd ... well done Molly & Rex!

Karen said...

Hopefully that mojo is just taking a wee holiday and will be back soon.


Don't worry Molly and Rex I think you are just wonderful. I am sure you will enter again next year and win! After all your photo was such a lovely one. Woof from Snowy

Kaisievic said...

Well done, Molly and Rex, second is nothing to sneeze at! Don't worry, Christine, your mojo will return - it always does!

Cheryll said...

Maybe the weather has something to do with it...
When the sun shines you will be motivated again.
Good luck Christine...xox

Maria said...

Love that. Lovely bright Quilt... do hope you find your mojo soon...
Well done Rex and Molly.

Ondrea said...

I have looked everywhere for your mojo to no avail but I did find mine. Hopefully yours will return soon. Lovely quilt in progress.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Great finish. Enjoy.