02 October, 2018

A Finished Quilt!

I finally had a finish last month but didn't get a chance to show you! 
So I'll put this down as an early October finish.
This is the baby quilt I made for my flower girl, Michelle's baby shower. 
Lovely and bright. So out of my comfort zone!
 
 I just quilted around the squares.
 Found this great fabric for the binding.
Krystina (right) and Michelle were my gorgeous flower girls.
Here they are all grown up at Michelle's wedding last year.
 Meet Madelyn Christina. 
Born about two weeks early on 30th September.

9 comments:

Jo said...

Such a beautiful baby.

Christine B said...

How lovely to have kept in touch and to now see your flower girls all grown up! You were a beautiful bride! Such a pretty baby too.... so sweet. I'm sure she will love her quilt! Christine xx

Julie said...

Beautiful Christine! The quilt is special for the sweet new born baby. How wonderful you have those photos ... just priceless!

Maria said...

Loved your post Christine ...
A beautiful quilt for a beautiful baby girl..

Helen said...

Your quilt looks great....what a sweet bub....

Karen S said...

Great finish. Such a bright and cheerful quilt.
And an adorable bub, too.

Fiona said...

lovely quilt for brand new bub... so lovely to have kept in touch with them

Hugz

Kaisievic said...

Great quilt, Christine.

Karen said...

Beautiful quilt! And how lovely for you to be able to make it for the new baby!