05 January, 2019

First Friday Night With Friends For 2019

 
It's hard to believe we are starting another year of FNWF! 
I have finally finished stitching my "Twas The Night Before Christmas" 
(would have looked much better if I'd ironed it first!).
I continued stitching today with a lovely group of ladies, 
the Chit Chat Crafters. Today we worked on our own projects. 
I decided my hexagons had been neglected for long enough.
I stitched together Row 8 and added it to the quilt top.
Thank you to Chez for being our hostess again this year. 
You can see what others got up to here.
Well, I'm off to finish packing. 
Noel and I are heading to Sydney tomorrow and then flying 
to Norfolk Island on Monday. I can't wait as it's been somewhere 
I've wanted to visit for a very long time. Of course I've packed 
some stitching, mainly for on the plane but I may manage
 a little extra done while we are sitting on our verandah watching the view!

15 comments:

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Have a great trip!
Liz

Helen said...

Great stitchery....even wrinkled lol
Enjoy your holiday, you will love it there, a very peaceful place to stitch.

Jo said...

At least your stitchery will be ready for next Xmas.
Enjoy your holiday to Norfolk..

Cheryll said...

Thanks for stopping in at FNwF...
EnJoY your time away too... xox

retdairyqueen said...

Have a lovely break
Some lovely stitching happening there

Ondrea said...

How wonderful you have such a lovely destination to enjoy. I would dearly love to go there some day but need a trave companion to go with me. Love your Christmas stitchery particularly how it is personalised. Some lovely stitching happening there and your hexies are beautiful. I wonder if you will have time to stitch on your holiday?

Maria said...

Love that Christmas stitchery and it will get ironed when you pop on borders or frame it..
The hexies are growing nicely...
Have a fabulous holiday in Norfolk , always good to take along some stitching.

Karen S said...

All your projects are looking great.
Have a lovely holiday.

Ingrid said...

Gracias por compartirnos tus bordados. Están quedando hermosos. Que tengas un feliz viaje!

Radka said...

Ahhh, such a sweet Christmas stitchery :-)
xx

Jeanna said...

Your stitches are very lovely. Safe travels!

kiwikid said...

Beautiful stitchery Christine..have a wonderful time on Norfolk Island.

bongtomoun1@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny of Elefantz said...

Have a wonderful time away! And I love what you have been making. :-)

Sharm said...

Some great stitching happening! Have a fabulous time away - Norfolk Island has been on my bucket list for some time also so will be keen to see your recap