01 August, 2019

OPAM For July And Off On Retreat!

 My finish for July was Thea's apron for her 3rd birthday.
 
 One very happy Thea modelling her apron!
Thanks to Kris for keeping us inspired.
I do have another finish but you'll have to wait to see that.
Tomorrow Melody and I head off on retreat with the NOTYQ girls.
Looking forward to lots of shopping, eating, friendship
and hopefully, we'll get lots of stitching done too!
I'm going to start Jenny's "Phyllis May's Kitchen" except
mine is "Lillian Elizabeth's Kitchen" after my Grandmother.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, she looks so gorgeous!

Cheryll said...

Great projects to take away.... so EnJoY the retreat... xox

kiwikid said...

Beautiful apron and model. Enjoy your retreat.

Julie said...

Thea looks so delightful in her new apron Christine. Have a wonderful time at Retreat. I have joined Jennys block of the month but have yet to complete any of the blocks. Hope you get lots done. xx

Karen's Korner said...

That is a great pattern. I use it all the time to make aprons for a local charity and they just walk off the stall. A super cute model there. Enjoy the retreat.

Karen S said...

The apron is gorgeous - and so is the model.
Hope you had a great retreat.