16 November, 2019

Friday Night Sew-In

It's that time of the year again and I needed to make 
some more decorations to give as gifts. 
I made four of these cute wood and felt ones last night.
Thank you to Wendy for hosting us last night.
You can see what others got up to here.
I'm now heading to my favourite chair to spend a lazy Saturday 
stitching and watching Christmas movies on Netflix. First up 
I'll stitch the girl's names onto the fabrics for their Santa sacks. 
Then I'm going to work on my Lillian Elizabeth's Kitchen

11 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Cute Christmas decorations as are the Santa sacks. They will be a winner for the recipients.

Julie said...

Your ornaments are just lovely Christine. I have some wooden snowflake cutouts so I might just copy this idea. Happy weekend to you.

Cheryll said...

EnJoY your slow stitching Saturday... xox

Karen said...

Love your ornaments Christine.

Lin said...

Nice workChristine - enjoy your films. xx

Christine B said...

Cute decorations Christine! Enjoy your weekend!! Christine xx

kiwikid said...

Wonderful decorations Christine, sounds like You are in for a wonderful relaxing afternoon.

Ondrea said...

Your decos are lovely. I love Netlix Christmas movies too. Love Hallmark films mostly.

Sam I Am...... said...

Those are so cute and I really like the little quilt behind them! I love the kitchen book...I mean REALLY love! I think it will be my Christmas present to myself....I can't wait to see yours!

Susie H said...

Cute ornaments! Sounds like you had a wonderful Saturday to top off FNSI!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Those ornaments are so pretty. I love their simplicity...in fact, I just love simplicity in everything these days. You always make such lovely projects, Christine. xx