23 December, 2019

Aprons!

 Three aprons I have made using tea towels. 
The parts I cut from the arm areas were joined together to make pockets. 
Two will be gifted and a new apron for me!
The last finishes for 2019 for me.
Thought I would share the lovely decoration that Maria made for me.
It is now hanging on my Blogging Friends Christmas Tree.
Thank you Maria. In the background you can see part
of my elves hanging that Maria made for me a few years ago.
It has 3 elves with the initials of "M', "A" and "N"
for Mitchell, Austin and Nelson!

6 comments:

Cheryll said...

That's a wonderful addition...
Merry Christmas Christine...xox

Maria said...

Such a great idea for gifts....bet the green ones yours !

kiwikid said...

Lovely aprons, great idea to use tea towels. Great decoration from Maria.
Happy Christmas to you and yours.

ButterZ said...

That's such a clever idea. I'm going to share this link on the QATW site as it is such a great gift idea....

Karen S said...

Great aprons!

Karen said...

Very cute! What a great idea. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.