14 November, 2020

More Christmas Gifts

I've made Santa sacks for the two new baby girls in the
 family and one for Nelson's girlfriend.
I just love these Australian animal Christmas fabrics.
 
A candle mat using Fee's design from the Tilda Lovers Club.
I managed to fluke getting the bees in just the right spot for the candle. 
Didn't even think about placement when cutting them out.
Nelson's girlfriend Jemma loves avocados so I made her an avocado apron!
I finally finished stuffing the dolls and hound dog 
but haven't stitched up the gaps yet. 
You'll have to see them next time.
 

7 comments:

Christine B said...

Looks like you have been busy with some fabulous makes Christine! I am sure they'll be well received by everyone! Have a lovely weekend! Christine xx

Gail said...

Busy, Busy and everything is lovely and will be loved!

Julie said...

You have been busy Christine. I love all your new creations but I especially love the candle mat & it looks perfect with the candle on it. I have been enjoying watching all Fee's You tube posts - she is amazing!

kiwikid said...

You did so well with the bee placement Christine makes a beautiful candle mat. The apron and the Santa sacks are wonderful too.

Cheryll said...

Your gifts will be perfect...
& I look forward to seeing the completed dolls & dog too...xox

Ondrea said...

Wow! So many lovely projects for some very lucky recipients. You are a hive of activity. Love your bees candle mat. A good fluke indeed lol.

Maria said...

COVID has got you back into sewing and making many gorgeous handmade gifts.....great job Christine....