23 January, 2021

Two Pin Cushions And A Needle Case

I finished these stitcheries three years ago and they sat in the 
cupboard waiting patiently for me to make them into something. 
This pattern is from Some Kind Of Wonderful by Anni Downs.
Trimming up all those Tilda scraps last week made 
me get them out. The thread I had used worked perfectly.
I also made Week 3's challenge for the Tilda Lovers Club. 
A pin cushion using selvages from our Tilda fabric.
I've been working on the layout of my Lillian Elizabeth's Kitchen quilt too. 
There's just got one more block to embroider as I decided to
personalise the quilt with a photo of my grandmother on it.
 The fabric has now been prepared ready for me to print the photo onto it. 
Hopefully my printer behaves!

 

3 comments:

ButterZ said...

These are lovely pieces of work..

kiwikid said...

Beautiful needle keeper and pincushion, great idea for your Tilda selvages. Beautiful idea to include your grandmother on your work there Christine.

Cheryll said...

All your Tilda projects are gorgeous Christine... xox