20 January, 2022

Gifted Hand Towels

 
Now they have finally been gifted, I can show you these
hand towels I made with my lovely Tilda fabrics. 
From the Bon Voyage and Old Rose ranges. 
Maple Farm range. Not too sure why but I cut these bands wider! 
I just added some lovely handmade soap ready for gifting.

You may have noticed my panorama photo under my header
 has gone. I was updating the photo and somehow I hit the 
wrong button and deleted it. Now I can't add another one as the 
"add a gadget" is gone. I am so disappointed and 
could kick myself from not being more careful! 
I've had one up there for eleven years!

7 comments:

Maria said...

Yes I missed seeing those great family photos. Hope you can reset them,,
Such pretty hand towels you've made. Hmmm! i have a pile of Tilda gabrics???

Maria said...

Ooops! Fabrics.....

Christine B said...

Beautiful hand towels Christine and with the hand made soaps they make such great gifts! Hope you have a lovely day! Hugs Christine xx

ButterZ said...

I can see your panoramic family phot. Is that the one you are talking about.

Maria said...

Oh that’s better and such gorgeous photos of your whole family . 😀

Ondrea said...

Such beautiful gifts.

Chookyblue...... said...

the hand towels are very pretty......