04 May, 2024

Friday Night With Friends

  
No sewing for me last night. I decided to keep working 
on the rug I started Monday on our short road trip to 
Adelaide to pick up our new caravan. 
Rex missed me while I was away and cuddled up close 
while we watched the Carlton vs Collingwood match.
I'll be adding a round of white to the blocks 
to make it a Carlton rug (wink wink!).

Thank you to Cheryll for hosting us last night.
You can see what the others got up to here.
 
If you haven't had any replies to your comments 
from me, I'm not ignoring you. 
Apparently Optus is having problems with 
Hotmail and Outlook emails being blocked 
but they are working on it. 
But I've worked out I can email you through my 
Gmail account, so that's what I'll be doing until it's fixed.


9 comments:

Lin said...

Nice work on your crochet, very relaxing. xx

ButterZ said...

Oh a new caravan. That’s so cool

Julie said...

Your pile of crochet blocks is getting higher Christine. Love the colours of the yarn you are using. How exciting regarding the new caravan. xx

Sharm said...

Blogger is always such a challenge in one form or another!!! Great work on getting all those squares done! Must have been the night for crochet lol

Ondrea said...

Crochet is perfect to do while watching TV, especially while snuggled up with such a nice companion.

loulee said...

Thats quite a pile of squares.

Susan said...

not that different to Geelong....not that I am offering one for my hubby!

Almost all my comments on blogs get blocked with telstra...I just forward the messages - damn nuisance!

Chookyblue...... said...

getting a nice pile together there now........
there sure been some issues with email accounts lately.....

Susie H said...

Our pets always make sure we know that they missed us and it's so nice to get cuddle time. Nice stack of navy crocheted blocks.