31 July, 2026

Tilda Vintage Indulgence Project #5

Tilly's Vintage Heart designed by 
Dawn Hay of Kitty Rose Cottage
from the Tilda Vintage Indulgence box.
So from this 
Little Box of Vintage Indulgence .........
......... to this! 
Five finished projects in one month. 
Must be a record for me.
I loved working on all of the projects and
I'm keeping them all for myself! 
It certainly was an indulgence for me 
as I wouldn't normally purchase something like this. 

6 comments:

Julie said...

Everything is just so adorable Christine & I definitely think you should keep all the projects. Dawn puts together such amazing boxes, I had her Tilda Christmas one once. xx

Narelle said...

We deserve a little indulgence now and then and these are such gorgeous projects. Well done Christine xx

Jo said...

These are such pretty fabrics and wonderful projects. Well done

Karen S said...

You are on a roll. The heart is gorgeous with those lovely laces.

Maria said...

All 5 are lovely.
Nice to make something for yourself.

kiwikid said...

Well done Christine, they are lovely, good to have an indulgence now and then.