10 December, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In

 I didn't get a lot done at last night's Friday Night Sew-In hosted by Heidi of Handmade by Heidi. I got a little done at the Little Athletics Twilight Meet in between watching Austin and Nelson and a bit more done waiting until it was time to pick up Mitchell from a birthday party.
 I worked on my Road to a Friend's stitchery. 
This is as far as I got as I ran out of thread!
 You can see how close to the end I am. Just finishing off this flower, the curly bit, a few crosses and then the long winding line underneath. So annoying. I'll have to get some more.
 I also did a bit on block 3 of Tis The Season.
Not an awful lot of stitching but a little bit is better than none!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How frustrating with the thread running out as you were so close to finishing Christine and its such a pretty colour,it would've been a nice night for the boys doing sport.

Miss Hillbilly said...

That sure is pretty thread though! Sorry you ran out of it :(

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh so close......bummer, looks so good, love the thread....

Sharm said...

Love the stitchery- what do you plan on making it into?

Kathy said...

What a great looking stitchery, I love the thread you have chosen Christine :) I'm glad I'm not the only one still working on Christmas projects! My Christmas Fun is still incomplete.

Fiona said...

Just so gorgeous... love it lots... perfect choice of thread
Hugz